Islamorada Luxury Homes For Sale | Jan Keller
For The Visually Impaired
If you are having any problems navigating this site or content.
Please contact me at 305-664-7069
I will be happy to go over it with you. Thank you
Everything You Need To Know About Islamorada Real Estate
Welcome to my site which features Upper Keys Affordable to Luxury Homes plus Condos for sale in Islamorada, Key Largo, Plantation Key, and Matecumbe Key. If you are considering buying a 2nd Vacation Home for retirement or just a move to a less stressful Lifestyle, There is no better place than the Upper Florida Keys which includes the areas of Key Largo and Islamorada.
I am Coldwell Banker's Top Producer in sales of both Affordable as well as Luxury Real Estate in the Upper Fl Keys. If you need more information about the process of Buying Real Estate for sale in the upper Keys, you've come to the right website."PERMIT" me to help you with all the details such as Mortgages, Closing Costs, Title Companies, and Negotiations!
Just imagine sun-drenched beaches, crystal blue warm waters, and soft tropical breezes. That's what awaits you here in The Keys. We also believe you'll find this incredible area and its lifestyle choices a wonderful place to live, just like we do On my site you'll find the knowledge and resources necessary for exploring and finding Upper Florida Keys and Islamorada Real Estate. For more see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
Category: Islamorada Florida
Islamorada, a "Village of Islands," is an incorporated village in Monroe County, Florida, United States. It is located on the islands of Tea Table Key, Lower Matecumbe Key, Upper Matecumbe Key, Windley Key, and Plantation Key in Florida
What's New SEPTEMBER 2023
Stage Your Home To Sell
Staging your home can greatly increase its appeal to potential buyers and help you sell it faster and potentially at a higher price. Here are some tips to stage your home effectively:
1. Declutter: Remove excessive personal belongings, furniture, and decorations from all rooms. A clutter-free space looks more spacious and allows buyers to envision themselves in the house.
2. Depersonalize: Minimize personal items like family photos, religious artifacts, or unique decorations. This allows buyers to focus on the house itself and avoid distractions.
3. Clean and tidy: Ensure your home is spotless by thoroughly cleaning all areas, including floors, carpets, windows, and appliances. Pay attention to details like grout lines, faucets, and light fixtures.
4. Neutralize colors: Use a neutral color palette on walls, furniture, and decor. Neutral colors create a clean and fresh look, making it easier for buyers to visualize their own style in the space.
5. Rearrange furniture: Optimize furniture placement to create a sense of flow and maximize space. Remove any oversized or outdated furniture and consider rearranging the layout to showcase the best features of each room.
6. Enhance curb appeal: First impressions matter, so make sure the exterior of your home is appealing. Clean the entryway, paint the front door, trim the garden, mow the lawn, and add potted plants or flowers to enhance the curb appeal.
7. Make necessary repairs: Fix any obvious issues like leaky faucets, squeaky doors, or broken tiles. It shows potential buyers that your home has been well-maintained.
8. Let in natural light: Open curtains and blinds to allow natural light to fill the space. Well-lit rooms appear larger and more inviting.
What Are You Looking For?
When you discover you have fallen in love with the area, and just can't bear the thought of going back to the rigors of life on the mainland, Jan Keller and Charlotte Porter can help you find your new Islamorada waterfront home, by taking you on tours aboard one of Capt. Scott's fine boats.
Catch a bonefish in your backyard, or hop aboard your very own " sports fish" and head out to the Atlantic in search of billfish.
Whatever your preference, you can't beat the joys of home ownership in Paradise.
You may also decide you're not quite ready for retirement and you want to buy a business. No problem. Jan can help you find either an established business or a location to get you started in a new one.
Not ready to make the commitment to purchasing? Let us find just the right rental property for you. Whatever your needs, relocation is just a phone call away, and we are the people to contact.
Map of Our Location
My Skills & Expertise
Florida Keys Board of Realtors
National Association of Realtors
Member of the Florida Association of Realtors
Member of Women's Council of Realtors
2. Qualifications. Professional Education & Designations:
- Member of the Florida Association of Realtors
- Multi-Million Dollar Producers
- Members of Women's Council of Realtors
- Top Producing Agents in Islamorada office Eight Years
- Previews International Specialists
- Elite Agent Circle Members
- Awarded Best Service Realtor in The Keynoter
- Top Producer.........2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016,2017
- Tops in Listings.......2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016,2017
- Tops in Sales.........2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016,2017
- Previews Property Specialists
- CBSREC Elite since 2007
- International President's Elite 2006
- International President's Elite 2007
- 1031 Exchanges
- Investment Properties
- First Time Home Buyer's
- Water Front Specialist
- Relocation Specialist
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes